Start Here

Hi and welcome! I’m Ron and I would like to help you find what you are looking for and answer any questions you may have. My site “Secrets of Aging” is a plethora of information on how to delay (and in some cases reverse) the process of aging. While inevitable in the end, it is possible to reduce the impact of its effects for as long as you can. As I keep posting information, it will grow and grow.

Right now, this site is new and we are trying to add content to build it as quickly as possible so that it is an information asset you can use.

Site Layout

At the top of our home page, you’ll find four main topics in addition to our Home, About, Blog and Contact pages:

  • Health
  • Nutrition
  • Exercise
  • Beauty

Health

Once fully populated, this category will be stuffed with information relating on how to stay healthy, but different from the other three categories which are more specific in nature.

Nutrition

This category will contain information about what you should eat (and shouldn’t), how much and when. It all makes a difference in your overall health. If weight management or loss is your goal, then this information is critical as 80% of weight loss is due to nutrition. The other 20% is due to exercise.

Exercise

While only 20% of weight loss is due to working out, getting enough exercise (and the right type of exercise) is vitally important to good health and longevity. In this category, we discuss cardio, strength training (body weight, resistance bands, free weights and machines, and the advantage of each), along with when to exercise and for how long, to gain the greatest number of benefits or working out.

Beauty

Of course a big part of aging is to stay looking good for as long as you can. Skin and hair care are two of the main topics here. Periodically, I’ll do a product review of items that could be of interest to you from a beauty aspect.

Free Report

Free Report Turning 50
Turning 50 Report

Also be sure and download our Free Report Turning 50 Your Life Has Just Begun! Just click on the Click Here to download “The Turning 50 Report” and Enjoy Your Senior Years! link, enter your First Name and Email address in the form on the right side of this page. In return, you’ll get a link where you can download your free report.

How Can We Help You?

Now that you know what my site is about … the many different aspects of aging, or anti-aging if you will, the most important question is, how can I help you? Please contact me today with questions on how to stay young as you can for as long as you can. Contact me by using the web form on my Contact page or email me at: Support@secretsofaging.net. I’m here to help!

To your good health!

 

Ron