Welcome to our flagship book Secrets of Aging – Staying Young and Healthy Made Easy. As you know aging, or anti-aging if you will, is an ongoing process of using tips, techniques and products designed to keep you young, feeling great and to maintain as high of quality of life for as long as possible. While we will all eventually succumb to aging, there are ways to reduce – and in some cases even reverse – the effects of it. In my 46-page book Secrets of Aging – Staying Young and Healthy Made Easy, you’ll find information on the following topics that you can pass on to younger family members, like anti-aging tips they can use while in the teens up through their 40s.
Tips you can use include:
- Anti-aging in your 50s and beyond
- Analyzing your anti-aging needs
- Getting a complete health screening from your doctor
- What physical changes are causing you to feel older?
- Looking at your mental well-being and if it putting you in jeopardy?
- Energizing your body and mind
- If you are suffering from sleep deprivation as it can age you faster than normal
- Looking at your nutritional regimen to get maximum energy
- Adopting a beauty and skincare regimen to take care of your exterior
- Dressing age appropriate
- Wearing a suitable hairstyle
- Wearing make-up that complements your age
- Keeping your weight down as you grow older
- Keeping your metabolism up as you age