“Your Brain On Sugar – An Addiction Worse than Crack?”
… And What You Can Do in 15 Short Days to Rid Yourself of Your Sugar Cravings
From: Ron Kness
No matter what you do you can’t seem to stop those sugar cravings…
That’s because your brain is rewired to constantly make you dip into the cookie jar to feed your sugar monster.
It’s called an addiction.
And by the way, you do have a sugar addiction, even if you don’t think you do.
The secret that food manufacturers try so hard to hide from you is that your brain craves sugar, continuously and subconsciously causing you to eat sugar-filled foods.
You are feeding the addiction.
When you eat foods packed with processed, refined sugar, you are robbing yourself of the 2 most priceless commodities in the world …
… YOUR TIME and YOUR HEALTH.
Sugar ages you prematurely, and takes years off of your life. It is incredibly addictive, found in up to 75% of the processed foods you eat, and even eating “healthy” amounts can lead to a long and frightening list of health problems.
When you eat sugar, even small amounts, unhealthy deterioration happens inside and outside of your body. It seems every year we learn more and more how truly poisonous and toxic even small amounts of man-made sugar can be.
Did you know that sugar has been linked to the following health conditions by a staggering number of verifiable studies …
- Heart disease
- Prediabetes and diabetes
- Unhealthy blood sugar levels
- High blood pressure
- Mercury poisoning
- Damage to your body’s immune system
- Overweight and obesity
- Skin and hair conditions
- Mental problems like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Premature aging
- Problems controlling your emotions
- Tooth decay
- …the list goes on and on
Here are just a few respected global health authorities that publicly agree that sugar is unhealthy for a long list of reasons:
- The World Health Organization
- Health Canada
- Problems controlling your emotions
- Centers for Disease Control
- the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- And more: Dr. Oz, WebMD, UK National Health Service, British Medical Association, Diabetes UK, Australia Department of Health, The Mayo Clinic, The American Heart Association, The American Diabetes Association, The American Medical Association
That’s enough for now.
Dr. Mercola, named “The Top Ultimate Wellness Game Changer” by the Huffington Post, identified no less than 76 human health dangers that scientists, researchers, doctors, health care providers and others have positively and absolutely linked to sugar. Some of the other health experts listed above believe sugar is responsible for many more health problems.
If Sugar Is so Bad For You, Why Does Your Body Crave It?
Your brain does not want you to be unhealthy. Your brain is hardwired for you to be super-healthy. This goes back to when your strength and physical health was crucial for you to survive. Your ancestors had to hunt for food, and survive in a very hostile environment where animals, climate conditions and even plants and other humans posed very real survival risks.
Humans discovered that natural sugars, found in fruits and plans, helped them survive. These healthy sugars provided a lot of energy. When sugar was consumed, human senses became sharp, the mind was focused, and these healthy sugars also promoted positive physical and mental growth.
Fast forward to modern times.
The sugars you and I are eating now are nothing like the healthy, natural sugars our cave dwelling ancestors thrived on. However, your brain can’t tell the difference. Healthy sugar, unhealthy sugar … your brain doesn’t care, it just wants more sugar.
And since humans eat very little healthy sugar, and unhealthy sugar is literally everywhere, guess what you end up eating?
The good news is that the same human brain that is addicted to a substance which is slowly, but surely robbing you of your health and happiness in a number of ways can be “rewired” to crave healthy foods instead.
This process can happen in just 15 days, but only when you know the exact steps to take to trigger that healthy transformation.
You’ll learn exactly how to do this in this special report…
“Crack The Sugar Habit”
In this Life Transforming Special Report you’ll discover …
- That sugar is more addictive than crack cocaine and xxxx
- Sneaky label games food manufacturers hide sugar under
- The problem with natural sounding sugar substitutes
- That many “healthy” foods are actually packed with unhealthy levels of sugar
- The way sugar makes you unconsciously crave foods that are bad for your health
- The real carbohydrate/sugar relationship that is the key to quick and sustainable, healthy weight loss
- The simple physical activity that even toddlers can perform that fights the dangerous effects of sugar
- The shocking revelation about fat and weight gain
- Safe substitutes for sugar
The simple, easy to follow 15 day plan to reverse your brain’s addiction to sugar, and make it automatically crave eat healthy foods instead!
The bottom line is, you are probably getting way too much sugar in your diet. People in modern societies are eating 3 times, 5 times (and even more) too much sugar every single day.
If you have any health problem, small and insignificant, or significant and life-threatening, there is a good chance there is a sugar link.
Why not spend the next 15 days cleaning up your body and freeing your mind from its unhealthy sugar addiction? That is the promise, and the guarantee, of your special “Crack The Sugar Habit” system. Download yours now …
CLICK HERE and you are just minutes away from conquering your sugar addiction for good.